Spa birthday parties can be complex
This Spa To-Do List is a must before the pampering and beauty of this luxurious spa birthday party evening starts. You need to do a few things first.
- A day or two before the spa birthday party prep all your ingredients for your beauty treatments and spa party games. This is tons of fun. Get a sibling or friend to help and make a mini pre-party out of the event.
- Designate an area of your house as the spa. It should have access to a bathroom or sink.
- Cover the floor and any fabric furniture with blankets or sheets in case something spills.
- Have a lot of towels on hand.
- Optional on Spa To-Do List: Have a throw away plastic hair cover for each girl - available at beauty supply stores in bulk.
- Time for Spa Party Decorations. Dim the lights or exchange regular bulbs for lower wattage for a relaxed atmosphere. Consider burning scented candles but be very careful with open flames.
- Play sounds of nature or soothing music in the background.
- Hang a sign with the name of your spa. Make it with poster board and glitter glue.
- Depending on the number of people attending your party you may want to set up stations so a few girls can get treatments at the same time. Decide whether your guests will help out in giving each other treatments or enlist a few adults to act as spa specialists. Maybe a good job for a sibling.
Click here for more Spa Birthday Party ideas.